Tuesday 28 March 2017

Meet herbalist who heals people and lives with 17 snakes (photo)

A South African herbalist, Sibusiso Ngobese, has revealed that he has the ability to heal people using snakes.

Ngobese explained that he has been living with snakes around his neck and body since he was six years old. He said: “The snakes are my ancestors. I am a traditional healer who helps people using natural means. I use my snakes instead of throwing the bones.”

The 39-year- old man expressed that many of the patients who visit him come back later with good news about his healing power.

It was stunned to discover that the herbalist lives with 17 big pythons.

Ngobese explained that the snakes serve as a link to his ancestors, adding that he won’t be able to do his spiritual work without them.

He said: “My ancestors talk to me through these blessed snakes. The power of healing comes from them. They show me how to treat patients and what muthi to give them.”

The herbalist who followed in his father’s footsteps expressed that he began living with snakes in 2005 after he became an herbalist.

He explained that he became close to the snakes during his initiation process. He said: “I am a water herbalist as I went through a process under water. I don’t have a human gobela. My gobela was a river snake. That’s where my relationship with the snakes comes from.”

“My father died in 2000 and I took over from him in 2005. He blessed me with the power to heal people through the snakes and juju.”

Ngobese revealed that he saw a vision leading him to heal people around the country.

Whats your take on this?..👇👇

No comments: